Philips MAS LEDtube HIGH FREQUENCY (HF) 600mm HIGH EFFICIENCY (HE) 8W 840 T5 PACK OF 10
Philips MASTER LEDtube High Frequency (HF) InstantFit T5 integrates a LED light source into a traditional fluorescent form factor. Its unique design creates a perfectly uniform visual appearance which cannot be distinguished from traditional fluorescents. The Philips MASTER LEDtube InstantFit T5 is the ideal solution for customers who have higher light output requirements and want to maximise value over the lifetime. The full energy savings & longer lifetime result in attractive payback times and TCO benefits.
- Reduced operational cost thanks to lower energy consumption.
- Lower maintenance cost thanks to 2-3 times longer lifetime than normal fluorescent tubes.
- The fastest and easiest way to upgrade existing luminaires to LED technology, with a 100% safe installation process.
- A retrofit replacement for existing T5 lamps on HF ballast installations.
- HF compatibility: no wires to replace, no hassle changing drivers; our InstantFit solution works with High Frequency electronic ballasts, making it easy and safe for all installation methods.
- Electronic Pin safety: with Philips products you can safely touch the other end-cap when installing the tube. The integrated driver is also safely isolated from touchable parts. Philips LED tubes adhere to all UL and IEC pin safety requirements.
- The ideal solution for demanding applications with a need for extra energy savings: office, school, retail
By buying from the LED Specialist, you are becoming a recognised customer, with this you have full warranty and guarantee backing from us. We only supply the best brands on the market to ensure we are able to provide our customers the after sales back up that we would expect ourselves. If you have purchased from us, we will be able to supply hassle free replacements if there are any faulty lamps with manufacturer defects, we will also handle this for you to ensure we provide the best service on the market, shining brighter than our LED lighting competitors.